PDA

View Full Version : "Very Happy Tushie" Saddle $50

Nanci
04-11-2006, 07:43 AM
SELLE SMP '06 STRIKE TRK LADY BICYCLE SADDLE SEAT-BLACK

Has been mounted, once, but not ridden.

$50 including shipping.

This is exactly what I paid for it, about $25 less than retail. It's just not my thing, I guess. Was very comfortable to sit on, though! No soft tissue pressure whatsoever.

See reviews in Favorite Saddle Section.

Nanci

Nanci
04-11-2006, 08:15 AM
I wish I could afford the $208 mens version. The Lady is just too poofy for me. I _would have_ messed around with it some, (and will, if I don't sell it- I don't hate it, I just don't _love_ it) but I need another seatpost, so I can just leave my beloved Fizik Vitesse mounted and adjusted. The Lady will need a lot of adjustment, because it has super-long rails, (a good thing) and the seat itself is shorter than what I ride, then there's the whole down-curved nose thing, so a lot of experimentation to get the tilt correct (I ride the Vitesse with a very slight up tilt)- and then, since it's poofy, I was thinking I might need to adjust the seatpost lower, but with the rack and tool bag and all that, there isn't any room, so another reason for another seatpost, but I don't have another excellent seatpost laying around, and I'm a snob about that, so I'd have to buy one, and there goes $100...

I guess I just lost patience with it, without giving it a fair shot. If I don't sell it, I'll take it out on a trail and do the necessary hour of adjusting it, I guess. It was amazingly comfortable in the aero position...

Nanci

Nanci
04-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Sold, thank you!

Nanci

mtbdarby
04-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Nanci,
Where did you get this saddle from at that price? The cheapest I've seen them for is around $80.

Nanci
04-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Look under ther very happy tushie thread in favorite saddles, some guy in England on eBay was selling them for that- he had a whole bunch. That included shipping from England.