PDA

View Full Version : Ironmanlive problems

vicvroom
04-09-2006, 08:15 AM
I can't get anything to work on ironmanlive.com today. It looks like they tried to put a newly designed site up there for today, but that wasn't working at all. Now, I'm getting a page with the older design that says come back later.

I really hope that they get it sorted out. I would really like to use the track athletes feature, And, I love the video webcast at the end of people crossing the finish line -- I'm surprised by how engrossed I am watching people finish.

Nanci
04-09-2006, 08:44 AM
I posted some early screen captures in the Open Topic section. I still have audio feed, but no video right now. It's _very_ frustrating. I bet they are frantically working to get the site up again, though. I just wish we knew if Denise made it out of the water! My friend there crewing said she _thought_ she did, most did...That's not too helpful, is it? She's watching out for her, though, and-wait-

I have a person to call!!!

Denise made it through the swim with a time of 1:59, and she looks good!!!!

DirtDiva
04-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Not having much luck with IronmanLive here either. Thanks for the update Nanci!

KSH
04-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Nanci... looks like you are our only hope!

Happy to hear she is out of the water and reached the cut off time! She expected to be out in about 1:45 to 2:00 hours, so it looks like she is right on pace.

I hope the Ironman Live site gets the feed up again soon, I am so upset I can't track her!

Lise
04-09-2006, 10:26 AM
You can, sort of, track her! I posted a link to the page under "Open Topics, Ironman Live".

mommelisa
04-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Hey, all! I saw Denise on her first bike loop (of 3) and she looked good - she was smiling, and that is a good sign I think!

Lise
04-09-2006, 01:25 PM
YAY! Thanks for the update--I got the weblink to come up briefly, then it disappeared again.

JoyfullySo
04-09-2006, 01:37 PM
While I have not seen Denise, we (my hubby and I) have tracked her progress on the site, she seems to be doing fine.

Our feed keeps coming in and out... I just don't think that they anticipated the traffic on the site...