PDA

View Full Version : Yummmm. New larabars

Surlygirl
04-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey have you guys tried the new Larabars. I just found the new ones at Whole Foods here.
The new flavors are
Cinnamon Roll.
Lemon Bar
and Pecan Pie (said like in "When Harry met Sally")

Nokomis
04-17-2006, 07:37 AM
(said like Samwise re: Lembas bread) :D

cocoa mole - YUMMY! found on sale, and got the case discount
ginger snap? I'll get back to ya on this one, planned snack for today.

Robbin_G
04-17-2006, 08:21 AM
I'm all about the ginger snap. I guess cinnamon roll is next!

CorsairMac
04-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Lemon Lara Bars!! Oh Pllllleeeeaaassssseee tell me what type of nuts are in them *mutters to self Plz don't be ones I'm allergic to oh plz oh plz oh plz*

Nokomis: I was ROFL at your response! Excellent answer!!!

Surlygirl
04-17-2006, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=CorsairMac]Lemon Lara Bars!! Oh Pllllleeeeaaassssseee tell me what type of nuts are in them *mutters to self Plz don't be ones I'm allergic to oh plz oh plz oh plz*

CorsairMac Darlin the lemon bars have Dates, Cashews, Almonds and Lemon juice concentrate and flavor.

They also have new Maya bars that are chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate orange, chocolate coffee but I haven't found any of these yet. The lemon Larabars are really good. Hope you can eat them toots.

Nokomis
04-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Ginger Snap = two thumbs up (must Love ginger!)

Chocolate Mint Maya bar was also yummy ~ much more candybar-like than the LaraBar. But nut warning - a friend had a bite, is alergic to hazlenuts & started to get an itchy mouth. I triple checked & there were no hazlenuts / filberts in the ingredients.

Lise
04-21-2006, 05:27 PM
I looooove the cocoa mole! It's dates, almonds, walnuts, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and chile. I am going to look for them on sale at Whole Foods and get a case. Something so simple ...and so perfect? Ahhhhhh...

Veronica
04-21-2006, 05:29 PM
You can order them on line from Larabar.com.

We went thorugh a phase of eating them and then some of them made Thom sick. We don't get them anymore. :eek:

V.

Lise
04-21-2006, 05:40 PM
You can order them on line from Larabar.com.

We went thorugh a phase of eating them and then some of them made Thom sick. We don't get them anymore. :eek:

V.
Argh. Sorry to hear that.

KnottedYet
04-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Cliff Bar jumped on the minimal-ingredient bandwagon with "Nectar" bars. Between Lara, Nectar, and Bumble -bars I'm pretty well covered. Usually a store will have at least one of them. (can't eat wheat, oats, barley, or rye):(

kjay
04-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Larabars are the BEST! I like them because they're considered to be a raw food, and that appeals to me (besides the flavor).

Also, as advertised, "Uncooked, unprocessed, no added sugar, non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan, kosher."

Hard to beat that!

:)