PDA

View Full Version : OT - chocolate from Nova Scotia tour

ktraphagen
07-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Hi all....my dh and I just recently returned from touring Nova Scotia. We had a great trip (but that's another story!). I returned home with one bar of Lindt Extra fine dark chocolate (99%). I am savoring every little piece. I cannot find it in the US (our Lindt chocolate store says they don't import it to the US). Does anyone know where I can find this chocolate or a similar kind?

Karyn

Veronica
07-30-2003, 03:17 PM
You might try Leonidas. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but their milk chocolate is to die for. Our local store imports it weekly from Belgium. It's made without preservatives. I get the dark chocloate for my best friend. She says it's really good. At $25 a pound it better be. :D

I found this atthe Lindt site, but I don't think it's what you had.

Good luck in your search!

Veronica

http://www.lindtusa.com/shop-product-detail.cfm?PID=48

ridin a giant
08-03-2003, 04:44 AM
Those bars are sold anywhere in Canada. Perhaps you can have a Canadian "friend" send them to you ! I did that for a friend when she moved to Hawaii.

Let me know if I can help you out.

Cindy in New Brunswick, Can.

assassin__x
08-05-2003, 05:50 AM
How exciting! Please ktraphagen PM me about your trip to Nova Scotia, I'm from Halifax area and am heading back for my last semester of school in September. I woule love to hear about where you went, and what you thought about the area. I would also like to know what your route was, I'd like to do a tour myself sometime in September and suggestions would be welcome.

As for the chocolate thing I'm surprized that Lindt is so hard to come by in the US, even most drug stores will carry it here in Canada. I have to agree with you though, it is really tasty.