PDA

View Full Version : Ok all you Aussie tri girls...

Running Mommy
04-01-2006, 11:19 AM
IM Australia is about to go off, hope you are all glued to Ironmanlive.com!
Of course if you are there, you aren't here... hmmm..:D
Anyway, that Macca!! MAN! Is he one FINE specimen of a human being or what?! hottie tottie! :D
I remember a few years ago he did a wetsuit ad where he was nude, strategically holding up the suit over half of his body... That was YEARS ago and I still remember it! ha ha :p
Anyway, I hope they have streaming video because I NEED to get my Mike Reilly "YOU are an IRONMAN" fix. Need to get psyched for next weekend!
Ok, I'm out to *try* to go for a ride. Still feeling weak, and the wind is blowing 16-21 mph. But I need to get on my bike for awhile. If for nothing to keep myself sane! :o
ciao!
den-

crazycanuck
04-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Just got home & following online-no streaming though....I'd never heard of ironmanlive until now!! I'll have it on my faves at work & check it out on your race day!!!

BTW RM...I thought of you whilst at my fave bookshop the other day. There's a book on the history of the Ironman and thought to myself...I wonder if denise has this book???

Denise, i'm soo excited for you...I know you'll probably be really busy this week but i want to wish you tons of luck on IRONMAN AZ. Good luck my dear and give it all ya got!!!

Take care dear

cheryl

LittleBlackDuck
04-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Denise,

I've been a member of this site for only about a week now but have been following your posts. As a mad noisy spectator at Ironman and Half Ironman events at Busselton Western Australia I just wanted to wish you all the best for your race. I have been in absolute awe of all competitors at Ironman Triathlon from the first time I saw an event two years ago, and what you are doing is amazingly inspiring.

So here's a loud TOOT from my horn, a fuzzy flash of colour from my pom poms WOO HOO, and a big loud GO DENISE!!! from my hoarse throat :p :D .

Can't wait now for the race report :) .

LBD