PDA

View Full Version : Cycling for Women Seminar

bike4ever
04-01-2006, 05:33 AM
If you live in and around St. Louis, then please put this on your calendar. This Friday, April 7, from 7pm to 10pm will the 3rd Annual Cycling for Women Seminar at the Alpine Shop (Kirkwood location). We always have a great time with plenty of freebies, wine and a terrific spread of food. The primary topics requested this year are bike fit and basic maintenance. We have some awesome door prizes. I took a peak in the box and saw some gloves, socks, windbreakers, floor pump and even a cool pair of glasses. We are also lucky to have a guest - Chrissy De Jonge. Chrissy raced for Gary Fisher/Subaru for five years. If you have any questions, call Traci at the shop 314-962-7715. Hope to see you there.

RoadRaven
04-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Dayam... sometimes I wish I didn't live 2 hours from nowhere (its a description I use for where I live because two hours in a plan from here won't even get me to Aussie... but two hours in a plan in Europe/UK will get you to loads of countries... and two hours starting in the America could get you to numerous other states as well as the possibility of other countries!

I have never heard of a cycling seminar for women happening in Godzone... any of you other Kiwis know about anything like this?

SadieKate
04-01-2006, 04:10 PM
Ooh, ooh, can I post it on BikeJournal?

Actually, I think you should because 1) it is a public service announcement and 2) it would really tweak some guys.:p

Darn, why is the site down?

Trek420
04-01-2006, 04:20 PM
It's back up now. We broke it remember? They fixed it.

SadieKate
04-01-2006, 04:29 PM
I think I've been banned. I can't get on.

Sadie "Troublemaker" Kate

Trek420
04-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Yep, me neither, I can open the site but can't see new posts to the thread

Trek-don't-take-it-personal,-SK-420

bike4ever
04-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Fine about posting onto Bike Journal. I'm way too busy to check multiple message boards so I'm not familiar with Bike Journal. What sort of excitment will that start?