PDA

View Full Version : Well, that's interesting

Lise
03-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Hi, ladies--

I just logged on, and noticed the thread titled "An Introduction" by ytriguy. I thought, hmmm. A guy. Strange. Wonder if it's spam. I'll read it after I get caught up with Running Mommy. I read the latest, and go back to the board, and the thread is gone. I guess that answers that question!

Thank you, o admins, for watching out for us! :) Lise

aka_kim
03-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Our Spam Fighters - our very own snapdragen, AdventureGirl and Jeff the admin - are always on the job. I picture them wearing capes and masks, fighting evil wherever they find it, yet mild mannered and unassuming in private - sort of like Batman or Superman. Maybe we'll see them in the next Incredibles movie! :D :D

Running Mommy
03-25-2006, 08:55 AM
yeah he has been posting on every online forum I go to! Slowtwitch, trinewbies, beginer tri, and now... here...
His stuff may be ok, but he just seems a little pushy. I didn't really see anything in the website that interested me. And *I'm* in TOTAL Iron mode right now- as we ALL know!!!:D
Maybe I'm not one for such blatant self promotion. But hmmm... maybe I;m a hypocrite? Am I *also* a suspect of that??? I hope not! :confused:

Anyway, I'm totally peeved right now! Just got on the new rig to go out for a few hours and she was barking like a dog! Not shifting right, the whole nine yards. So now I'm headed down to the local tri shop to get her cables and such tightened up. Nothing like spending 30 mins getting your gear ready for a ride in 80 degree weather only to have your ride decide it doesn't want to play! :mad:
And yeah, I could pull my road rig off the trainer but now I'm just pizsled! I think I may take the mtn bike off the rack later on though and go hit the dirt. Thats always good for getting aggression out! :p