PDA

View Full Version : LRRH - lodging

SadieKate
03-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Here is the best I can do to make sense of where everyone will be Friday and Saturday night so you can plan transportation, drinking, celebrating, whatever.

I'll be glad to update if you let me know what.

tprevost
03-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Holy Cow!

Maybe some of your organization will rub off on me!!! I'm already on the list and am ready to follow along with the general consensus on Friday night (although, you'll be in SLC won't you?). Don't know how I'll feel Saturday night but will be leaving at the crack of dawn on Sunday as its a 12 hour drive home and I need to be home that day :( UGH!!!

Tracy

SadieKate
03-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Not really that big a deal. Just took the list from BJ and read through a couple threads. When you're hauling 10 bikes, you have to keep track of the bodies they own.:D

As far as dinners together, I'd say we've got 2 groups - one in Logan and one in SLC. Hopefully, nobody is going to feel left out.

I should probably add everyone's real names to that list. Otherwise, who knows what's going to pop out of my mouth.:eek: :p

yellow
03-18-2006, 06:02 PM
I am so very impressed. Didn't you have some good weather for riding today? And I did not (well, by my standards, anyhow) and LRRH planning did not even occur to me. :rolleyes:

I guess we can worry about meal planning in a couple of months, eh? :p

tprevost
03-18-2006, 06:03 PM
tprevost = Tracy Prevost (really imaginative huh?)

:D

SadieKate
03-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Beautiful day if 15 mph winds with gusts to 25 is nice weather. Geez. I was going to ride home from Winters but I was tired of sitting on the edge of my saddle because my bike was canted over so far. At least it was dry.

aka_kim
03-19-2006, 07:33 AM
I'll probably stay in Logan both Friday and Saturday nights, although this could change if the call of the brewpub is strong, and my care rental buddy(ies) agree(s).

jobob
03-19-2006, 07:43 AM
I'm game for whatever, Kim :) You know me, the siren song of brewpubs is hard for me to resist so I could very easily be talked into SLC on Saturday night. I see you're still planning to fly to SLC (from the other thread). I hope maybe to bum a ride with SK and Bubba (and go in w. you on a rental car in SLC/Logan), or, I might just fly. In which case it might make sense to book the same flights as you, it would make the car rental all that much easier.

Plenty of time to work out the logistics (hah)

[edited - I didn't see your post in the other thread :o ]

CyclaSutra
03-19-2006, 10:59 AM
I just had to get in on this ... so now I'm ON the ride list. But I am feeling pressure because it's too dadgum cold and snowy for me to ride outside yet. Must post miles and keep up! Yikes!

Johanna in WY

yellow
03-19-2006, 01:47 PM
I just had to get in on this ... so now I'm ON the ride list. But I am feeling pressure because it's too dadgum cold and snowy for me to ride outside yet. Must post miles and keep up! Yikes!

Johanna in WY
I almost went over there and made my journal "private" today. :p I have definitely fallen off of the exercise wagon since my road trip. Not good.

Here the precip is falling as snow but remaining on the ground as mush (today). Not even that great for skiing unless you like getting soaked. At least hubby dragged my butt to the gym today, but I made the mistake of weighing myself there (we don't allow scales in our home). So now I'm feeling just fannnnntastic and looking for a big blanket to hide under. :(

I think I need to go down to the desert and mountain bike for a week or two. All I'm asking for is (1) dry and (2) warmer than 55.

Veronica
03-19-2006, 01:51 PM
Weight is merely a number on the scale Sue. And remember muscle weighs more than fat. :)

V.

SadieKate
03-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Sue, you need to have your body fat measured. I think it would cure all your problems. You might have to look for some finely calibrated instruments though. How well do they measure body fat that's almost non-existent?

cindysue
03-20-2006, 08:51 AM
so many threads, where does one post?

Yes - I will be in Sandy Friday/Saturday night. Can I tag along with the SLC contingent and help pay for a rental car/gas to the ride. By SK's post, there is SK, V., Yellow, me, and Sullis?

SadieKate
03-20-2006, 09:18 AM
I've lost track. I think Kim and Jo are renting a car together and staying in Logan.

So who else is coming from out of town without transportation? Just you and Veronica? Sullis also?

sulis
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm actually from Salt Lake so I'm find with transportation. But thanks for worrying. :D

Veronica
03-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I have transportation - the yellow taxi. :)

V.