PDA

View Full Version : Selle Bassano Stylus ??

Sparky
03-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Anyone tried or have a selle bassano stylus??? I was reading posts under the favorite saddles about selle smp strike trk so I checked out the bikemania link & found the selle bassano. It would match my bike great and description said it was recommended for women. I was hoping someone had info/opinion on it,because it can not be returned.

Trekhawk
03-14-2006, 12:25 PM
I havent tried this one but it sure looks good.
If you get one let us know how it works out for you.:)

Sparky
04-05-2006, 08:32 AM
Finally got to order selle saddle today. Hope to get it next week. I'll give an update after I try it out. Hope it works.

Dianyla
04-05-2006, 10:48 AM
It's more important that the saddle match your body, not your bike. Though, if it matches the bike too then that's a bonus. :)

Sparky
04-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Put the saddle on & decided to go for a short ride to try it out. Ended up riding about 25 miles. Rode about 10 miles the next day. This saddle seem to be a good fit for me. The nose has soft padding but is a little stiff I hope it breaks in a little & softens up more. I feel like I stay put in this saddle unlike my old one. I need more miles on it to know for sure but I think it is a keeper. I think this seat only comes with either red or yellow accents. The red is an added bonus for me because it looks great on the new Pilot. The guy I bought it from said it was a great buy for the quality of the saddle.