View Full Version : question for Susan126

waterlilli
06-17-2003, 06:11 AM
..... I am in a mountain bike race this June in Leavenworth

What race is that?:D

Susan126
06-22-2003, 10:16 PM
Hello Waterlilli!

How did you do in the race? Was it the 6th Annual Bavarian Bike and Brew hosted by "Das Rad Haus"? http://www.dasradhaus.com/events.html
I was there but did not race. Six of my friends did race. 5 guys and one gal! She took first place in the novice women 40-49! If I had entered too I could have gotten second (maybe first?!) as she was the only one in her category! Her time was excellent better then 3 of the 5 guys in our group. I did not feel like competing for some reason. It sure was a HOT day! Did you have a good time? Where you there for entire weekend? I came over on Friday night, June 6th and left on Sunday June 8th. They had a wine walk on Saturday in Leavenworth. Where you in the Post Office on Friday night? Singing karaoke? Just curious! ;)

Sue

waterlilli
06-23-2003, 07:03 AM
I was not at the race I just wanted to know what race you were refering to. I need to learn how to copy and paste quotes correctly. Opps. Sounds fun.

Susan126
06-23-2003, 01:49 PM
Ohhhhh ok. No problem. You should have gone! It was a lot of fun! I love Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area. Great trails over there. Devil's Gulch being one of my favorites. Love the crank up! Then I feel like I've earned the fantastic downhill! LOL Afterwards we always go into downtown Cashmere to this great Mexican restaurant....mmmmmmmmmmm :)

Sue