PDA

View Full Version : Womens Kit

SHOCK
02-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi everyone

Im a MA sportswear design student in England, looking for your oppinions really. I dont really know any women who do road cycling besides myself,and im quite a newbie. It also makes it difficult to get feedback. I was wondering if any of you have anything which really annoys you about your kit which you think may need some improvement. If anyone could help that would brilliant.

Trek420
02-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Shock,

welcome to the board, might want to start here:

http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=1362&highlight=clothing+

SHOCK
02-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Hi TREK420

Thanks for the warm welcome. The linked page is exactly the sort of thing which i was looking for, thankyou so much because it has given me a starting point.

also there were some issues which were discuss on the pages like different bib tights - i dont know if youv heared of assos bike wear (www.assos.com) they acually do a bib tight with the bib that comes between your breasts which is supposed to be more comfy also a company called nalini does more men style clothing but is women specific and also geffory butler from the uk do some campagnolo bibs which cross through the centre and if you dont like them there are some gore ones which go at the side of your breasts hope that helps!