PDA

View Full Version : pearl izumi optik

caligurl
02-07-2006, 07:55 AM
i've seen these before at the bike store... but they only had the men's and i didn't think i needed another jacket... however friday when we were in there... they had the women's version in white... i HAD to have it.... the material of this jacket is sooooo light... soooo thin! but surprisingly.. it works! it IS windproof! and packable? i thought my other windbreaker rolled up small.. this thing is soooo tiny when it's bunched up!

i haven't been able to try out the waterproofness (thank goodness!) but for me...the windproofing (that they claim is also breathable) and packability make this jacket a winner for me!

i got the white (pearl) and it's VERY pretty! BRIGHT white! online i liked the red.. but in person.. uhm.... YUCK! a dull washed out red... not attractive at all... even the owner said he liked the red online was was disappointed when they came in.... the bright yellow is ok (i'm not a hi vis yellow person).. he had that in the vest... not the jacket....

http://www.pearlizumi.com/product.php?mode=view&product_id=100895&type_id=2&sport_id=2&category_id=6&color_code=198