PDA

View Full Version : Just did my first Sufferfest!

Irulan
02-17-2013, 02:57 PM
.. "Angels" and I almost made it to the end.
The music most definitely doesn't suck.
Hooked it up o the PS3 and my wide screen with surround sound... what's not to love?
I will definitely do this and some of the others again.

Pedal Wench
02-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I really LOVE Sufferfest videos too! I know - who actually likes trainer workouts, but I do! I have Local Hero, The Hunted, and my favorite workout that I do on the road too is Downward Spiral. I've bought some of the music tracks too that I really like for training on the road too!

Irulan
02-17-2013, 03:05 PM
I tried some spinvervals and the music just...cheesy.
I've been doing my LW coaching workouts to trance music which works pretty good, but this was a lot more fun. Even DH is ready to try it.

zoom-zoom
02-18-2013, 05:25 AM
We have all but a couple Sufferfest workouts...I really love them, if it's possible to love a trainer workout. We get together at least once/week with friends in a basement and spin away. Soon we will have our own big basement for hosting group trainer rides and I am super stoked (as well as stoked to not be storing our bikes in the middle of the living room).

Pedal Wench
02-18-2013, 01:26 PM
I tried some spinvervals and the music just...cheesy.
I've been doing my LW coaching workouts to trance music which works pretty good, but this was a lot more fun. Even DH is ready to try it.

As in Coach Lynda workouts??? I LOVE her! I swear by her training plans - gonna start one up in a few weeks again, and then another round this summer to get ready for a 24-hour race in September.

Irulan
02-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Yes, lw coaching. I"m avoiding the one legged drills right now.

murielalex
02-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Link? I'm still recovering from my injury, and don't yet trust my ankle on the road for more than 10ish miles, but I've been doing CompuTrainer workouts at a local place. I actually love it, but it's $15 a session. I have a trainer just taking up space in my home. I'd love to find a decent video plan. I was looking on amazon awhile back, but got overwhelmed by choices.

MMEZ
02-23-2013, 02:55 PM
I have all the Sufferfest videos and love them! I've been using Sufferfest for about a year now. I recently completed the Tour of Sufferlandria - a 9 day tour that included all the videos. If you want, try pairing the Sufferfest videos with TrainerRoad! TrainerRoad will certainly keep you honest when the Minions are yelling at you to keep a 9/10 effort!

Irulan
02-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Just google it. They are only $12 each.