PDA

View Full Version : Hey - I'm new here!

Samantha
02-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey everybody!

I'm new to the forum. I have been riding for a couple of years now. I ride for fun, not so much for exercise (but I guess that is a bonus) or to be the fastest one out there. I admit I really slacked off this winter. But not it is time to get back in the saddle! Since it is still either too cold or to windy here in the mountains I suppose I just have to start with the trainer.

I am trying two new rides this year, The triple bypass and the Iron horse. I have a lot of work to do! But success is in the effort! I'll be back here checking out tips, and generally chit chat!

Samantha

CorsairMac
02-01-2006, 01:55 PM
welcome to the board Samantha! There's a thread under the open titled "getting to know you"....gives you a chance to learn more about us and tell us some more about you! sounds like you picked some doozy rides to try this year - good luck with them and keep us posted!

Melody
02-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Hi Samantha :) Welcome to the forums! :)

Mel

Pedal Wench
02-02-2006, 09:45 AM
One of the first 'mystery trips' my boyfriend took me on was to ride the Durango-Silverton train. Of course, now I can't wait to do the Iron Horse. I can't do it this year, but next year, I'll look out for you!

Welcome!

sandraseigle
02-06-2006, 03:35 AM
Hello Samantha, and welcome! :) I'm pretty new here too, but I can tell you there are a lot of REALLY nice ladies here. Good to see a new face - er, avatar? (that's not my own, haha) Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Sandra