PDA

View Full Version : MountainPuddles, Carimail and Slinkedog do the reservoirs

slinkedog
01-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Ride report!

We didn't end up going out yesterday as rain was threatening, but we met today and did a fun 30 mile ride. What great riding partners MountainPuddles and Carimail are! Looking forward to more rides in the future. We'll try for 35 or 40 next week.

Today we rode from my house and rode around Calero and Chesbro reservoirs. Then we stopped in Morgan Hill for a coffee break. Then it was down Hale/Santa Teresa most of the way back to my house, but it was getting dark, so my hubby came and picked us up. But we made our mileage goal, so we were happy girls.

Thanks to MP and CM for waiting for me time and again. I am still pretty pokey. They were very gracious and we had a good time. They were hammering at about 20 mph on the flats on the way back!!

Carimail... I will email you the ride stats in a bit. :)

Great ride, nice weather, and MP, I hope you got your jacket back!!

carimail
02-01-2006, 11:42 AM
That was fun! Anyone else is always welcome to join us. Slinkedog and Mountainpuddles - thanks for helping me "calibrate" my computer. Of course, now hubby is 18 miles short on his computer! Well, he'll just have to make it up on someone else's bike! :p

P.S. Nonfat is no way to go on a cinnamon dolce latte!

cindysue
02-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Good Going Girls! hey that's 3 g's

P.S. Nonfat is no way to go on a cinnamon dolce latte!

I like vanilla soy milk in mine!