PDA

View Full Version : Florida trails

goldfinch
10-29-2012, 06:09 PM
I have spent winters in Texas for some time. This year I am taking a vacation from Texas and will be poking around Florida for much of the winter, maybe working up the coast later in the season.

Anyway, I will be in Clearwater Florida for the month of January, at an RV park off the Pinellas trail that runs to Tampa, and then at an RV park in Beverly Hills, Florida on the Withlahoochee trail for February and the first half of March. Anyone want to me and ride, let me know! I am pokey though, so be forewarned. But I can ride all day. :)

murielalex
10-29-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm on the other side of the state, or I'd definitely join you. I have friends that ride the Pinellas Trail and like it. There is a wonderful three-day event in Sebring, FL first weekend in December. Beautiful country to ride in, lots of great folks and you can pick your distance. They have routes mapped out for 30-60-100 miles. I was there for something similar a few weeks ago, and met so many great people and had so much fun, I'm definitely going back. You should, if you could, check it out.

Poidetade
09-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Hey guys so i did some searching and noticed there isnt a Florida renegade page on facebook... is that something any of you would be interested in joining? or if you know of one let me know id love to join