PDA

View Full Version : Elite T-Class X-Small Tri Bike For Sale

joenjolene
01-25-2006, 07:38 AM
You are looking at a very winning tri bike. This bicycle was ridden to many victories by professional triathlete Jolene Wilkinson! This is a XS (47-49) Elite bicycle with maybe 700 miles on it (used exclusively for racing) and many more to go! This is pro level bike and it could be yours! This Elite comes complete with the following:

Lightweight Easton Ultralite Aluminum Tubing
Reynolds Ouzo Pro Carbon Fiber Bladed Fork
Syntace Base and Aero Bars
ITM Millennium Stem
Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers
Reynolds Compression Plug
Selle Italia Saddle
Kore Seatpost
Ultegra 9 speed components
Ultegra Crankset size 170
Rolf Vector Comp Wheelset (650c)
IRC Triathlon tires with lots of tread left
Look Pedals
Woodman seat clamp
Zefal seat aero cage

The T-Class is not only one of the lightest, but also one of the most aerodynamic frames on the market today. Constructed with the highest quality Easton UltraLite tubing, the T-Class is quite possibly the best riding aluminum frame available today.

This is an unbelievable bike at an unbelievable price. Only $1,500 plus shipping.-I have dropped $1,500 off asking price since first listing. I really want to sell so I can by a new team bike this year! The frame and fork alone is worth this amount new. I have a lot of pictures, so let me know if you want to see them. I am practically giving this biek away-you can buy and sell it for more than I am asking.

Elite has a great customer serevice-they offer support to all Elite owners at all North American Ironman races!!!

Call or email:
forjolene@hotmail.com