PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Cycling Association

KerryIrons
03-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm a 30-year member of and volunteer for Adventure Cycling Association, a national non-profit bicycle travel organization, and they have asked me to help spread the word about their mission which is "To inspire people of all ages to travel by bicycle for fitness, fun, and self-discovery."

Adventure Cycling researches and creates cycling maps, has in-depth bicycle touring info on their website, publishes a bicycle travel magazine called Adventure Cyclist and the Cyclists' Yellow Pages, a trip planning guide, and runs organized tours. They also have been central in the development of the recently approved plans for a US Bicycle Route System. They have offered 100 free one year memberships for me to disperse to people who are not currently members. Membership is normally $40.

If you are interested in learning more about Adventure Cycling and their mission go to: www.adventurecycling.org

To take advantage of this offer you can sign-up at: https://www.adventurecycling.org/membership/freemembershipintro.cfm?r=Y6-F12

Sky King
03-09-2012, 07:09 AM
KerryIrons, what a generous offer by Adventure Cycling. We always have our AC cycling maps when we tour. I also try to include the magazine in the box when we people order from our online store.