PDA

View Full Version : More TRX Fun & Games

Veronica
02-28-2012, 05:37 AM
Push up variations - all requiring feet in the stirrups:

Put one hand on a medicine ball, other hand on the floor, do a push up. Roll the ball and switch hands, do another push up.

Walk backward on your hands until your feet are up above your head. Do ten push ups, walk forward on your hands.

Put your hands in the middle of the flat side of a Bosu ball, pull knees in to chest and then extend back out. When extended, do a push up.

Veronica

Wahine
02-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Sounds like a fun set. :)

tealtreak
02-28-2012, 10:18 AM
awesome! Are you creating these? or do you have a source? Reason I asked- I have been loving all the permutations of squats and lunges on the TRX my Y instructors know- but would love some more! Unlike regular squats and lunges the TRX angle (leaned back) does not bother my knees at all............

Thanks in advance if you know any (:

Veronica
02-28-2012, 11:22 AM
These are coming from my trainer. She's always looking for ways to make it harder.

Veronica

solobiker
02-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Cool!! Keep it up V!!

Artista
02-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Push up variations - all requiring feet in the stirrups:

Put one hand on a medicine ball, other hand on the floor, do a push up. Roll the ball and switch hands, do another push up.

Walk backward on your hands until your feet are up above your head. Do ten push ups, walk forward on your hands.

Put your hands in the middle of the flat side of a Bosu ball, pull knees in to chest and then extend back out. When extended, do a push up.

Veronica
:eek: :eek: :eek: My muscles are sore just from reading this! My entire fitness class was done on TRX yesterday, (nothing as intense as what you did). It kicked my butt.

Veronica
02-28-2012, 04:17 PM
And there was more! There was a set of 1 armed rowing that went with the first two push up sets.

Tricep and bicep work - 2 exercises for each.

And another core thing on the Bosu at the end.

And of course there are three rounds of each. :D

I start my workouts with her at 5AM. I am SO ready to go to bed.

Veronica