PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: spare Dia Compe Non Aero levers 1970 to replica current.

moderncyclista
01-04-2012, 06:47 PM
I'd like to get my hands on either vintage (with hoods) or replica Dia Compe Non-Aero levers for my vintage 78' Fuji.

Thought maybe someone might have a spare set from a vintage refurb. or an abandoned one.

PM me, if you have em' to spare. I'm trying to collect them rather than spend a lot more money. I know I'll need to drop cash on cables and installation (I'm not that good) and new tape, again. So this would help me out. I think since I like this bike a lot, I might be willing somewhere down the line to do a conversion on the crankset/bb, too. I know the bike wouldn't be worth much to anyone else, but I kind of like that little gal.)

Let me know how you'd like to do shipping cost, too. I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get the ol' girl fixed up, cheaply - so as I can ride her comfortably on the sunny days. See bikes thread if you want to know the vintage bike I'm talking about. :D

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day! :)

moderncyclista
01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Did I really put this in the wrong area? Oh, man. I derped again. :o If one of the mods wants to move it to the sale/wanted thread, I wouldn't mind.

I'm working too much and I guess I'm a bit tired these days. All apologies.

I'm willing to pay if the levers/hoods are cheap. I don't expect free, but free is good. ;)

DebW
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
I've got a never-used set of Suntour Superbe levers with gum-rubber hoods. These are probably vintage ~1985. Definitely better quality than DiaComp, as this was Suntour's best. PM me if interested.

moderncyclista
01-07-2012, 03:54 PM
PM sent. :)