PDA

View Full Version : Various cycling shorts for sale size medium

kerrybelle
12-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I have 4 different pairs of shorts and 1 pair of knickers for sale. They are all used and in excellendt condition unless noted otherwise. I am selling these for the simple reason that they are all too big for me. I never thought I'd be size small, but turns out I am. Thay all have very little wear.

They are:

1. Pearl Izumi Attack shorts, spring 2005. $35.00

2. Performance shorts. These may be a tri short, but I'm not sure. $10.00

3. Zoic baggy shorts with attached liner. Light blue with one zippered side pocket. $20.00

4. Hind baggy shorts with attached mesh liner. Beige with brown accents. Pockets on both sides, one zippered. I noticed the stitching is just starting to come out of the padding. This could easily be restitched. I love the fabric of these shorts. The shell is a nylon spandex mix that allows greater movement. $20.00

5. Cannondale Terra Knickers with removable liner. Medium blue with zippered side pockets. There is a slight snag on the right leg around the knee area. It is barely visible. $20.00

If anyone is interested in any of these items, please contact me. I'd be happy to send pictures of the items. I figured I'd give you girls a chance at them before putting them up on E-Bay. All offers will be considered. I will ship via US Postal Priority Mail for $3.85.

Kerry