PDA

View Full Version : SE Michigan Anyone riding in the Tour de Livingston Kick off event this Sunday?

Bike Writer
06-21-2011, 07:35 PM
It's in conjunction with the Howell Balloon fest and sets off from the courthouse in downtown Howell at 7 am on Sunday June 26th and makes a stop at the balloon launch. Should be quite a sight.

beccaB
06-22-2011, 08:15 AM
I got a letter for that but I don't remember the details. I'd have to get up really early:eek:

Bike Writer
06-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Here is a link to their FB page on it and I've copied the details below in case you don't have FB.

There is a 10 and 26 mile route and I'm going mostly to take my little 9 year old nephew who will really get a kick out of seeing the balloon launch site plus he likes bike riding with me. If you live far this may be too short of a ride to be worth the effort.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=217074191647583

Time Sunday, June 26 · 7:00am - 10:00am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Courthouse Lawn, Downtown Howell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Tour de Livingston

More Info Mark your calendar for June 26th for the Tour de Livingston kick-off event! We will be meeting at 7am at the Courthouse Lawn in Downtown Howell. Riders can choose from a 10 or 26 mile loop and your first stop will be the breathtaking fly-in at Balloonfest. What a great way to kick-off a summer of cycling in our beautiful county!

There will be give-aways for the first 50 participants, snacks and an opportunity to receive a special gift for registering for this year’s big ride! There is no charge for this event so bring your friends and family who want to give a group ride a try!