PDA

View Full Version : FS Amici Veloci Jersey

helga
10-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Brand new women's large, club cut. Love the colors and details, but size is too small. Asking $69, the discounted price.
Contact Helga

Trekhawk
10-16-2005, 04:40 PM
Brand new women's large, club cut. Love the colors and details, but size is too small. Asking $69, the discounted price.
Contact Helga

Hey helga - wondering does it fit with the voler spec for a large or is it more like a medium?

SadieKate
10-16-2005, 05:06 PM
TrekHawk - I have the women's club cut medium and it fits like Castelli large if that is a help.

SadieKate
10-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Just to let everyone know, snap and I have been kicking around the idea of sending in a new order. This means we have to have a min of 25 items ordered. It may be a long shot but we'll be cooking up the plan in the next couple of days and I have to call Voler about their production schedule.

It would help to know who might be interested in a jersey (shortsleeve or sleeveless) or a windvest.

We'll also set up a list of folks who want to sell or trade for a different size.

I have a couple extra pairs of size small arm warmers. If someone wants to buy them ($29) let me know.

Trekhawk
10-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Just to let everyone know, snap and I have been kicking around the idea of sending in a new order. This means we have to have a min of 25 items ordered. It may be a long shot but we'll be cooking up the plan in the next couple of days and I have to call Voler about their production schedule.
It would help to know who might be interested in a jersey (shortsleeve or sleeveless) or a windvest.
We'll also set up a list of folks who want to sell or trade for a different size.
I have a couple extra pairs of size small arm warmers. If someone wants to buy them ($29) let me know.

Hey SadieKate - A windvest sounds nice or a sleeveless jersey you can add me to your list for a reorder if it happens :)

Trekhawk
10-16-2005, 06:29 PM
TrekHawk - I have the women's club cut medium and it fits like Castelli large if that is a help.

Thanks SadieKate - Im thinking a large might be too big for me. All my jerseys in race cut are a medium. I just thought if they ran small the large might fit and this would I imagine make Helga and I both happy. :)

CorsairMac
10-16-2005, 07:55 PM

Sleeveless Mens Large if ya'll decide to make another run!

helga
10-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey helga - wondering does it fit with the voler spec for a large or is it more like a medium?
I thought I had the right idea when ordering the jersey. I am a size 12 so it seemed the large would do, but it is snug. HOWEVER, today I decided to just give in and wear it with the hope that it would stretch out a bit. I also did some careful hand stretching of the material which may have helped. Anyway, the jersey didn't strangle me, and the colors are way too cool. Wearing it will give me extra incentive to do the much needed sit ups that I keep putting off. That should help get rid of some of the ugly bulges that are now being accentuated by the somewhat snug fit of the jersey.
Hope this helps.

Trekhawk
10-17-2005, 02:13 PM
I thought I had the right idea when ordering the jersey. I am a size 12 so it seemed the large would do, but it is snug. HOWEVER, today I decided to just give in and wear it with the hope that it would stretch out a bit. I also did some careful hand stretching of the material which may have helped. Anyway, the jersey didn't strangle me, and the colors are way too cool. Wearing it will give me extra incentive to do the much needed sit ups that I keep putting off. That should help get rid of some of the ugly bulges that are now being accentuated by the somewhat snug fit of the jersey.
Hope this helps.

Hey Helga - Pleased to hear its a keeper. Any thing that gives incentive to do sit ups has to be good. :D

Hmm looking at my tummy thinking perhaps a few sit ups might be in order at my house too. :D