PDA

View Full Version : Massbikebabe, where are you?

Surlygirl
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey Karen,
Where are you? How is the new job going? Watcha been doing?
Jody

SadieKate
10-03-2005, 03:24 PM
I wanna know also. Also how her friend with MS is doing.

Surlygirl
10-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Okay Karen,
I saw you post yesterday so I know you're out there! Give a shout.

massbikebabe
10-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey all...

Thanks for watching my back!! I have been around but mostly just lurking, I have had some issues in my health lately that have kept me very busy and unfortunately off of my beloved 5200. To cheer me up my husband and son went to our LBS and got me the new Trek 2006 brochure!! Boy, if only I was rich!! I miss you guys and promise to check in more often, I was happy to see so many new faces in the crowd.
Sadie, my friend has been doing well and has also been helping me out of a few jams. I am anxiously awaiting a few appointments and when I have all my information I will get back to you all with the info.
Surly, unfortunately I had to leave my job because of the health thing...but that's o.k., I really missed the patient care. I have always loved what I do, and being behind a desk was killing me!!
love to all,
karen

Surlygirl
10-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Oh Karen, So sorry to hear you haven't been well. Wishing you the best. Please take care of yourself. I think a new bike would cheer you up just fine don't you think. Looks like the season has come to a cold and rainy end here in the Northeast anyway. I even lit a fire in the fireplace tonight.
Stay in touch and I'm wishing you well,
Jody