PDA

View Full Version : Hilly Hundred or Brown County Breakdown?

Catrin
10-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Since I couldn't do the Hilly this year, I would love to hear stories about it - so if you went to it please tell us about it here once it is completed :) Would also love to hear about the Brown County Breakdown which is tomorrow!

Bike Chick
10-10-2010, 05:07 AM
I've never heard of the Brown County Breakdown and I'm sorry you didn't get to do the Hilly Hundred:(

Here's one in a couple weeks you might want to consider. It's an hour south of us so would probably be 5 hour drive for you. A little far but I'm looking forward to doing it. I hear it's a great ride. Tour De Shawnee (http://tourdeshawnee.org)

indysteel
10-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Brown County Breakdown is a big mountain bike ride put on by the Hoosier Mountain Bike Association.

Catrin
10-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Brown County Breakdown is a big mountain bike ride put on by the Hoosier Mountain Bike Association.

I have several friends who are participating, it sounds like great fun! The longer options routes them through several state parks/forests.

The ride in Illinois looks like great fun - and it is even on my birthday :) It is also the weekend before my move, so I can't make it this year. Is this an annual event? If it is...

Bike Chick
10-11-2010, 03:29 AM
I have several friends who are participating, it sounds like great fun! The longer options routes them through several state parks/forests.

The ride in Illinois looks like great fun - and it is even on my birthday :) It is also the weekend before my move, so I can't make it this year. Is this an annual event? If it is...

Yes, it's an annual event, although this is only the second year. I sure heard good things about it last year.