PDA

View Full Version : Riding Buddies

Mia192
03-18-2003, 08:59 AM
HI Debbie,

I 'm very interested in riding /training with you. I'm glad to know there are other people in the same boat as me. Have you been out riding yet? Yesterday was my first time out for the season. I need to get a good pair of tights. I'm also looking to purchase a road bike. Last year I didn't know if I wanted a road or mtn bike so i purchased a hybrid. It's not bad but i would prefer a road bike. I will private message you with my email address and we can go from there. I'm looking forward to meeting and riding with you.

Mia

Biking Chef
03-19-2003, 03:14 PM
HI Mia,

Great to hear from you. It's nice to know, as you said that there is someone out there in my boat!! I haven't had a chance to get out yet, but my husband has. He has actually been out twice now. I purchased my road bike last year & I love it!!! We are going to try & get out this weekend to ride. The weather is going to be o'kay. I 've had enough of spinning classes at the gym, so I'm ready to hit the road & maybe the trails!!! You are right about a good pair of tights, they sure are important!!! Can't wait to get out there and bike!!! Looking forward to meeting & riding with you. Take care & Happy biking!!! By the way, do you need my e-mail address?

Debbie

Mia192
03-20-2003, 04:27 AM
HI Debbie,

Your email address would be great. I did give you mine didn't I? Anytime you want to ride let me know. I work in Nashua so once it starts staying light out later I would love to ride after work. Also anytime on the weekends. I'm going to try and get out this weekend too. Pete has his first training race on Sunday in Newton,Ma so I should beable to get out then and also on Sat. Looking forward to meeting/riding with you.

Mia