PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Point Therapy/Perform Better Websites

itself
05-13-2010, 02:31 AM
www.tptherapy.com

www.performbetter.com

I just purchased the quadballer at tp therapy for my IT bands. Much better than a foam roller! I purchased the kit, and the soleus footballer is great as well as the massage ball.

All sorts of equipment on perform better!

Lisa

Jolt
05-13-2010, 05:21 AM
The Quadballer is definitely good for IT band/quads. I don't like the massage ball as much--I have better luck with a big high-bounce rubber ball b/c it doesn't slide around on the floor like the massage ball tends to do. Never have been able to get the hang of using the Footballer for my calves; it seems awkward and I find the Stick to work much better for that area.

abejita
05-13-2010, 10:13 AM
I use a wooden roller something like this:

http://sitincomfort.com/matobamaro.html

except mine has rubber around the edges so that it doesn't slip. i originally got it for my back and neck, but hubs uses it on his legs and thighs.

OakLeaf
05-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh, a Ma roller! I've had mine for over 30 years now (although I don't use it as much as I ought to). I never see them in the stores any more.

I don't think I could use it on my legs. Ouch. :eek: Foam roller hurts plenty, thankyouverymuch.

abejita
05-13-2010, 02:34 PM
I want to say that I got it at Whole Foods a couple of years ago, but I am not sure.

itself
05-13-2010, 05:35 PM
The Quadballer is VERY intense! Multiply the roller times 10. But that's how bad my IT bands got. I rode for a little over an hour yesterday, hurrah! Three weeks ago I could not ride ten minutes without the stabbing pain in the left knee starting up!

It works, it really does!

Lisa

lattae
05-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Has anyone purchased the grid from TP? I bought it along with the quad roller kit and I really like it also. I feel that its beneficial for trigger points in the quads or ITB also...it's a roller and I use it after biking to loosen things up. I do use the quad roller on the legs and ITB,, I really like the TP products so far.

itself
05-14-2010, 05:31 PM
One of the gals at Tribe Mulitsport, where I purchased the quadballer, loves the Grid foam roller. The size of it is perfect, and I would expect that the texture on hits the trigger points a bit better than the traditional black foam roller.

I am NOT impressed with their massage ball or the footballer. The footballer is too small and doesn't fit my calf well at all. The massage ball is nothing special. I returned the kit and got just the quadballer, which I absolutely love!

Lisa