PDA

View Full Version : Riding buddies...

Mia192
03-13-2003, 05:29 AM
I think spring will be here soon in NH. With that in mind I'm looking for people to ride with this spring/summer. I started riding last year with my SO. My SO has been cycling for years and he is in the racing circut and a ride for him is 80 to 90 miles. While that is great for him, it's not for me who averaged last year between 35 and 50 miles a ride. I've discovered that riding alone does allow a lot of time to reflect, riding with someone is much more motivating and I was thinking of training for a century that is held on the seacost every Sept. With that said, if there is anyone looking for a riding/training buddy in the southern NH area please let me know.

Mia

Biking Chef
03-18-2003, 01:50 AM
Hey Mia,

Just happened to get on the site this morning & see your post about riding buddies in the Souther NH area. We live in Hudson,NH. I have the same problem with biking on the road. My husband can go out and do tons of miles & blow me away. I can get alot of miles in, but have a very different pace. I did the century ride you are speaking of last year. It was a great ride. I'm training for alot of different races, both road and mountian bike. Well let me know if your interestred.

Debbie