PDA

View Full Version : SFO Spin Facility Recomendations

tangentgirl
01-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Hi - I'm going to be up in SFO for a few days for work, and I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation on a good place to get spin classes. It has to be in the city - I probably won't have a car - and it has to offer early am and/or late (6pm +) classes.

I looked at the Spinning site and it listed a lot of gyms, but no web sites or schedules, and since I don't belong to those gyms, I'm afraid it would be a hassle going to a class more than once. An independent facility would be best.

Also, really, I'd like to hear about a place that is awesome, as I'd prefer awesomeness over suckiness. :D

Thanks!

Dogmama
01-27-2010, 03:34 AM
Well, since nobody has replied (and I don't live in SF, but would love to) - I visit there as often as I can afford to go. The 24 hour fitness facilities are nice. There is one at Pier One (Embarcadero, near financial district) and one at Fisherman's Wharf. Also, at the Embarcadero is a smaller more exclusive club called One (I believe) that has spinning.

HTH

tangentgirl
01-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks, Dogmamma! I was starting to think this was dead. Club One looks promising. If I find anything anywhere else, I'll post it as well.

Veronica
01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't think there are too many of us up here who actually live in SF. That may be why no one responded. I can tell you all about the great club I go to that's about 45 miles from SF... ;)

Veronica

tangentgirl
01-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Ah, gotcha. I see "bay area" and think that everyone's there. Kinda like how all of socal must be in hollywood. :P