PDA

View Full Version : Pedals & computer

TxDoc
12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
If you need any of the items below, just refund shipping and it's yours.

1. Look-compatible pedals made by some unknown manufacturer, probably nashbar? Cannot remember. They work with the old delta cleats, and come with a well-used pair of cleats.
Blackburn Delphi computer, wireless speed/distance, wired cadence. The computer works perfectly, but the sensor can only be held by one ziptie instead of two, as one of the ziptie holes is broken.
10 speed Campagnolo G3 hub. Take-off from a 2008 rear wheel which was never used, but sat in a bike shop for a while. It works perfectly, but one side of the metal shows some surface corrosion. It can be used if you do not mind the appearence of that one side, or taken apart and used for parts.
Campagnolo steel cog, 23t. It was taken off of a new cassette.

Thanks for looking :)

Imperfectstorm
12-31-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi-

Is it still available ? I'm looking for something to use on my indoor trainer.

Stormy

TxDoc
01-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Yes all items are still available except the Campy 23t cog. Let me know what you would like, and where you want it shipped.
Thanks.

TxDoc
01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Computer and 23t cog are gone. Pedals and hub still available. Thanks!

TxDoc
01-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Campy hub gone, pedals still available.
Thanks.

pbarrs
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM
If you still have the pedals, I'd love to have them. I'm a high school teacher and cycling coach and have 5 new women on the team, some of whom really need help with stuff. These pedals would be wonderful.

Thank you for putting this ad up.

TxDoc
02-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Sorry! Pedals are gone too - and I had forgotten to update the thread... :( I hope you find some suitable pedals for your team!