PDA

View Full Version : Owey...owey...owey.... My poor heiny :(

jfogy
08-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Saddle number one....Terry Liberator. Rode for close to a month, just not quite right. Not bad pain just not right.

Saddle number two....Serfax RX. Again, not awful but not nice either. I think I have an aversion to cut-outs.

Saddle number three...Selle Royal Contour. OWEY!!!!! Test rode it on a 28 mile group "diva" (only girls allowed) ride. By the end of the night had the whole group laughing with me and my chafed "naughty bits".

Bike shop guy actually suggests I put my original stock saddle back on the bike and try it again. Pbbbbbbbttttt!

Going to check out a specialized shop tomorrow...

-Jenny in Wisconsin :)

sarahfixit
08-08-2005, 08:31 PM
There is a sizable difference from the terry liberator to the liberator-race and liberator men's. I find the normal liberator to be too short and the men's too wide, but the race is just right. Harder to find but I swear by it.

CorsairMac
08-09-2005, 09:10 AM
I use the womens Specialized Mtb Sport on 2 of my bikes and the Specialized Road Sport on the third and love them both. I have done centuries on both of them plus I'm a bike commuter that avgs 125 miles a week and have never had any problems. I also do not use any type of chamois butter nor have I ever needed to.