PDA

View Full Version : any riders in Annapolis?

labrkayak
08-01-2005, 05:33 PM
I've also posted this in the Southeast Forum - Do you guys consider Maryland to be North or South?

Anyone else in the Annapolis area looking for a riding buddy? I have been riding for a couple of months now and loving it... but would like to meet up with some other riders occassionally to make this a less solitary pursuit... Local bike club rides are still too fast and too long for me; my goal is to get in good enough shape to start participating in some of the longer group and charity rides in the area, and to have fun doing it!

juvel01
08-02-2005, 06:03 AM
Well, I'm kind of close to you, in Leesburg. There has to be others in the greater DC area that we could all meet somewhere. Are any of the trails close to you (W&OD, etc.)?

cyclechick314
01-11-2006, 09:33 PM
I've also posted this in the Southeast Forum - Do you guys consider Maryland to be North or South?

Anyone else in the Annapolis area looking for a riding buddy? I have been riding for a couple of months now and loving it... but would like to meet up with some other riders occassionally to make this a less solitary pursuit... Local bike club rides are still too fast and too long for me; my goal is to get in good enough shape to start participating in some of the longer group and charity rides in the area, and to have fun doing it!

I just read this post from last year.
Are you still looking for riding buddies in the Annapolis area for the coming year?

cyclechick314
01-11-2006, 09:39 PM
I just read this post from last season.
Are you still looking for people to ride with from this general area?
I'm in Baltimore County...close to the NCR trail, and B and A Trail in AA county.

Bonnie

Jen
02-03-2006, 03:47 AM
I am looking for some people to ride with. I am learning how to use the bike and trying to increase milage. Would love to try a charity ride somtime. I am older, but quite fit.

mtbmargie
02-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey all,

I'm also nearby. I live in Anne Arundel county right by Fort Meade. I just got a new bike back in November and haven't ridden much. I'm hoping to really get into it these next couple months as it's starting to get warmer and staying a bit brighter out after work.

-m