PDA

View Full Version : Bicycle Idaho

Bike2Work4Me
07-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Anyone riding Bicycle Idaho this year?

Gretchen

Aint Doody
01-13-2006, 10:43 AM
I know you meant 2005. I didn't get to do it last year, but I'm all signed up for this summer and am really looking forward to it! I understand it's the same route this year because last year was so wonderful.............

TsPoet
04-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Me Too!
2006, too much climbing for my true ability, here I come.

Meet you there,

Sue

Bike Goddess
04-28-2006, 12:32 PM
And a friend of mine - Slo Joe Recumbo- is going to be there as well with all the other "bent riders"! Sounds like you'll have a great time!

TsPoet
04-28-2006, 04:01 PM
And a friend of mine - Slo Joe Recumbo- is going to be there as well with all the other "bent riders"! Sounds like you'll have a great time!

Actually, I'm a "SloJoe Bent Brigade" member.

Sue

colby
04-29-2006, 10:58 AM
It's all full up for this year and I'm work traveling that week, but I'm curious as to how difficult the ride actually is. I know the area, and it would be AMAZINGLY beautiful to ride, but the people I'd want to go with from the area are casual riders... 88 miles up 4000 feet sounded pretty much impossible to them on face :)

bikerHen
05-03-2006, 09:39 PM
We have drove some of that route last summer on a day trip. There are a couple of very challenging climbs. But what really impressed me was an incredible down the mountain section complete with gravel coated switchbacks that would scare me $hitless! But then I'm kind of a wennie when it comes to fast downhill.:o The area is indeed very very pretty and it should make for a great ride. Bikerhen