PDA

View Full Version : Any Seattle Area riders?

PinkRacer
07-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi!

I'm always looking for new people to ride with? Anyone interested in doing the top 1/2 of the lake? Or any other fun ride around the Seattle area??? It would be nice to have a chick to cycle with.

Mar~ :o

Persona
07-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Fairly new to biking and trying to do the Woodinville to Seattle commute on a regular basis, so I *should* be going through Bothell fairly regularly. Always looking to meet new people. Email is in the profile.

rthoma4
08-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Hurrah! Some Seattle riders. Just getting back into bike fitness mode after a 1/2 marathon training... but would love to get some chick rides in the fall (once I've got my 50 mile saddle sore going)... I'm in Madison Valley

Quillfred
09-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Greetings fellow Seattle-ites-

I commute (sometimes) on the BGT and would love the excuse to meander farther along. I look forward to riding as far west as it goes and/or over to Marymoor Park. It would be fun to watch the track riding sometime, tho it is getting a bit wet for this year. A get together would be fun.

Carole

HipGnosis6
09-24-2005, 07:18 PM
I'd looooooove to meet some girls to ride with. The only people I know who bike much are all guys and they're far too crazy for my taste.

I'm a newbie, but I'm loving it and building skills fast. I haven't ridden with other people much and would like to get out and ride a bit!