PDA

View Full Version : Better than Boonen

smurfalicious
06-28-2009, 08:16 PM
OMG! I have to gush! I was introduced to this really cool girl by one of my teammates. We went for a ride today and she said a few of her guy friends were joining us. Cool, less pulling! So we all met up at her house and damn is he kyoot! Then while we were riding and chatting it hit me, he looks like Boonen only WAY cuter. And he's sweet, funny, recently single and totally out of my league, but that's okay. Eye candy is eye candy! Holy poop today was awe-haw-some! It was like, a dream come true! I so cannot believe his ex-wife cheated on him, who would cheat on Boonen-esque hotness?

Thank you for listening to my pathetic girly squealing. I have very few people who can appreciate this in my life, so I need to spill somewhere!

papaver
06-28-2009, 09:40 PM
I really laughed out loud here. :D

Zen
06-28-2009, 09:53 PM
I so cannot believe his ex-wife cheated on him, who would cheat on Boonen-esque hotness?

Yeah, you just remember that. Men are like yard sales. One persons piece of crap is another persons treasure until they discover it really is a piece of crap.

What? Me? Jaded?

OakLeaf
06-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Men are like yard sales. One persons piece of crap is another persons treasure until they discover it really is a piece of crap.

:D:D:D:D

But put up a sign and you'll have dozens of people parked half in the road trying to get to it. :p

Andrea
06-29-2009, 05:00 AM
Mmmm... eye candy. I'm the biggest hypocrite I know- I can't stand it when women are objectified, but when I see a guy like that, I can't help but to stare...

BTW- "out of your league" ?!?! Come on, now... :D

Loraura
06-29-2009, 06:48 AM
I so cannot believe his ex-wife cheated on him, who would cheat on Boonen-esque hotness?

Just remember, behind every super-hawt guy is a women who's tired of his chit.

redrhodie
06-29-2009, 10:51 AM
This thread needs a visual aid.

Andrea
06-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh, my. :D

Tuckervill
06-29-2009, 12:12 PM
You guys! Now someone's going to complain about the pictures! :eek:

Karen

AnnieBikes
06-29-2009, 12:28 PM
I REALLY needed a laugh today. Thanks for making me smile!!! :D:D:D No complaints here.

Aquila
06-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Clearly the guy in the first picture isn't a biker. He has, you know, arms and all, with muscles. And no weird tan lines.