PDA

View Full Version : Ride Report: Pie Champ Ride

Susan Otcenas
06-25-2009, 12:43 PM
In many ways it was inevitable that Jeff would enter last night's pie eating contest. He comes from a long line of pie eaters who have escalated the traditional Thanksgiving pie into a requirement that the pie-to-people ratio at that blessed event be maintained at a minimum of 1:1......

Read the rest of the story on the TE blog!
http://blog.teamestrogen.com/

GLC1968
06-25-2009, 01:14 PM
I want to see the 'during' and 'after' photos, too!

Susan Otcenas
06-25-2009, 01:16 PM
I want to see the 'during' and 'after' photos, too!

I was specifically barred from posting a "during" photo. ;)

Biciclista
06-25-2009, 01:33 PM
fyi, if you put your blog on your own website, then some of us can actually visit. My company does not want us on "social websites" which include blogger, blogspot and facebook. I know, i know, i shouldn't be doing this from work, but that's when i have the most time for web stuff.
Since you guys already own webspace, it's no big deal to move your blog to it (and then more of us will read your entries there)

Mimi

Susan Otcenas
06-25-2009, 01:42 PM
fyi, if you put your blog on your own website, then some of us can actually visit. My company does not want us on "social websites" which include blogger, blogspot and facebook. I know, i know, i shouldn't be doing this from work, but that's when i have the most time for web stuff.
Since you guys already own webspace, it's no big deal to move your blog to it (and then more of us will read your entries there)

Mimi

Our blog's web address is not a blogspot or blogger domain. It's a teamestrogen.com domain. blog.teamestrogen.com is no different than forums.teamestrogen.com except that the blog.teamestrogen.com is in Blogger's IP address range. If your company is blocking Blogger's IP address range, then no, you won't be able to read our blog at work.

Sorry about that gang, but we're not likely to change it anytime soon. Blogger has a great feature set and is very low maintenance for us.

Susan