View Full Version : Wylder saddle on closeout...

ayermail2
12-29-2002, 04:09 PM
Those of you who like Wylder saddles, Team Strogen has on e on closeout...

http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=2087

MM_QFC!
12-30-2002, 08:45 AM
I have the ti-rails version of this saddle and love it...after trying out/using several others over the last several years...Terry Butterfly, Avocet, Vitesse...I used this one since early 2002...quite a few training miles beforehand, then riding comfortably from Seattle to San Francisco last September. 12 days of riding/approx 85 miles/day and no saddle problems at all. Smooth uninterrupted leather cover; no stitching/seams or cutouts in sensitive spots to worry about...no Kevlar "bumper guards" (Wylder has them on a current version) to give you waffle-like marks...
Just my $.02 worth!

waterlilli
01-03-2003, 02:27 PM
Has anyone tried the Callisto from Wylder?

Rebhin
01-07-2003, 06:44 PM
The Callisto is a great saddle. Have used it on the TOSRV west (near Missoula, MT -220 miles in 2 days) without any problem. Highly recommended!
Rebecca

Kpicha
01-08-2003, 09:51 AM
I also use the Callisto. Finally tried it after using a Terry Butterfly, Dragonfly and Specialized Body Geometry. Its almost as cushy as the Butterfly but not as wide and its long enough that when I have to scoot forward for climbs, its still comfortable. I've been using it for about 3 months now and really like it.

Cheers,
Kristina