PDA

View Full Version : St.Moritz/Ski Market Rides-Metro West

Imperfectstorm
05-24-2009, 01:47 PM
The Ski Market is offering group rides in the Metrowest Area.

Avery at the Framingham store is going to offer a women only road ride.

Tim & Lance at the Wellesley store offer a early Sat morning ride. I road that yesterday and had a blast. Thanks

Crankin
05-24-2009, 04:25 PM
What time on Saturdays in Wellesley?
OMG, I took skating lessons at St. Moritz when I was 6 years old... I can barely remember, but it definitely was there.

Imperfectstorm
05-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Attached is the link for all of the rides:
Sat 7:30 Am Start @ Wellesley through Needham,Dover,Sherborn,Natick
Sunday 9:30 AM @ Framingham

http://www.skimarket.com/TOC.php

Avery @ Framingham is planning to lead some women only rides

Imperfectstorm
06-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Hi Ladies!

Well here it is! The first of hopefully many invitations to our weekly women’s rides! Keep an eye on your inbox for updates and changes. The first ride will be out of our Wellesley store. After speaking with each of you, it seems that the roads leaving from St. Moritz will be safer and more apropriate for riding than our roads out here in Framingham. As the skill and comfort level of the group improves we will discuss newer, further, and more challenging routes!

Our first ride will leave from the Wellesley location on Saturday June 13th at 8am. Our average pace will be between 12 and 15 mph and average distance between 10 and 15 miles. These averages of course are not in stone. Should we need to drop a mile or two or increase our pace a bit, so-be-it! This is meant to be a non-competitive supportive ride focused on fitness and fun so whatever goes goes! Please come clothed and prepared to ride based on the weather conditions. Rides will only be canceled due to severe weather or heavy rain. Helmets are required, so please do not expect to join us if you do not want to wear your helmet. We do not allow children for safety reasons; this is your time anyways! It is helpful if everyone brings with them the necessary items required to fix a flat: tube, tire levers, and inflation. Should any of you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions prior to the ride please feel free to contact me! Hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Avery L Pesce

framingham@skimaket.com

Imperfectstorm
06-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Fellow Roadies,

The Ski Market and St. Moritz bike series are awesum ! There is a Girlz only ride Sat mornings through Wellesley,Needham, Sherborn which is very nice, only a handful of riders.

The employees are friendly and helpful.