PDA

View Full Version : Worst Dressed Cyclist awards

Irulan
12-21-2002, 02:07 PM
these are a hoot!

Worst Dressed Cyclist pages (http://www.vorb.org.nz)

If you look on the left side of the page, there are links to photo albums:

Worst Dressed Cyclist ( you get to vote!!)
Rate my huck

and other assorted time wasters.

Irulan

Sparxx
02-27-2003, 02:17 AM
What do you expect from a bunch of kiwis?

(it's a joke .. really .. :D )

Irulan
02-27-2003, 05:44 AM
dont' worst.. MOST of us have a sense of humor here...!

irulan

Tama
09-26-2004, 11:54 AM
Hi there

I took the "Worst Dressed Cyclist Awards" offline earlier this year. But seeing so many people seem to still be searching for them (especially from this site) I spent this morning putting them back up again.

So.... you can now Click Here for the "Worst Dressed Cyclist Awards" (http://www.vorb.org.nz/modules.php?name=Coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=167)

Cheers
Tama

psychavoc
10-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Couple of new photos up since last time I checked the linky :cool:

http://www.vorb.org.nz/modules.php?name=Coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=167

bikerchick68
10-27-2005, 02:01 PM
OMG! Some of those are a hoot... I am shaking my head in wonder here... :eek: :D

bluerider
10-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Too much! My eyes are blind and if any of these were my riding buddies, I'd have to wear a paper bag on my head. I love the one wearing the bib alone. That's a hawt look! I've dared my guy friend to do this but he seems to think he may have things thrown at him if he does...

nuthatch
10-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey, how come most of these people look better than I do? I actually got a curled lip and head shake from a local team rider out for a training run today. Could it be my lime green socks, red/white/blue gloves and fuschia ear band?

CorsairMac
10-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey, how come most of these people look better than I do? I actually got a curled lip and head shake from a local team rider out for a training run today. Could it be my lime green socks, red/white/blue gloves and fuschia ear band?

ooooo baby ahhhhhh - I wanna ride with you in my hunter-orange/illuminite jersey with my neon yellow vest!....can I uhuhuhuh?? Plzzzz???

Irulan
10-28-2005, 08:55 AM

that would definately qualify as GRS.... :eek:

Trekhawk
10-28-2005, 03:20 PM

LOL - I have come to the conclusion that one of the good things about my getting older is I dont really care what people think about my gear. Im not asking them to wear it so have a laugh I say.

nuthatch
10-29-2005, 04:11 AM
I just read the "Bike Snob" thread and, wow, I'm low on the classification list - I think you might be down there with me, Corsair! At least when we're commuting to work. I'd rather be seen and laughed at than not seen at all! :eek:

doc
10-29-2005, 08:33 AM
I would LOVE to know why that guy is wearing a tan suit complete with floral button down shirt while in a competition?
My other favorite, the GUY not gal, in the bikini

yowsa!

CorsairMac
10-31-2005, 10:22 AM
I just read the "Bike Snob" thread and, wow, I'm low on the classification list - I think you might be down there with me, Corsair! At least when we're commuting to work. I'd rather be seen and laughed at than not seen at all! :eek:

ROFL - I read that thread to and was rolling! I'm thinking I'm right down there with the "rest of the world"! nice to know I"m not alone! ;)

mary9761
11-10-2005, 04:05 PM
:o It's a wonder my photo isn't up there. I don't see what's wrong with some of them? :confused:

Yasmin
11-16-2005, 11:10 AM
I would LOVE to know why that guy is wearing a tan suit complete with floral button down shirt while in a competition?
My other favorite, the GUY not gal, in the bikini

yowsa!
Was that a guy??? To think I was happy about finding someone with less breast tissue than me.

doc
11-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Was that a guy??? To think I was happy about finding someone with less breast tissue than me.

Ummm, look closely at the bikini bottom....

Yasmin
11-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Ummm, look closely at the bikini bottom....
Trust me Doc, I was joking. Lets say it's more a reflection of my (lack of) adipose tissue than anything. It's sad when I ride with 42 guys & most of them have bigger boobs than me...a fact they don't let me forget in a hurry. Cheers Doc.

doc
11-16-2005, 05:07 PM
:)
Joking here too. But what's with the guys that they have boobs at all?

Yasmin
11-17-2005, 11:10 PM
:)
Joking here too. But what's with the guys that they have boobs at all?
Do you think it could be all those centuries of lusting after boobs that the god of genetics is finally letting them have some of their own?
God forbid that we should grow you-know-whats!