PDA

View Full Version : Sportful Shorts anyone?

annie
06-18-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=11842

What do you think of these shorts? I like the low-rise idea. Has anyone tried them? Do they run big or small? It's so difficult to tell from a pic just how big/not-big or thick/not-thick the chamois is. I prefer a more minimal one but yoiu never really know how something will feel till you try it. I'd love some opinions if anyone has worn these shorts. If not, I guess I will be the guinea pig. I'm going to order the pink ones. :o I have plenty of tops that I can wear with pink.

annie

singletrackmind
06-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Haven't tried them. Looks like it's bi-colored, not one or the other. I would like to know just how low low is. My PI's fit about an inch below my belly button and that's about as far as I dare show my post-preggers tummy. :eek:

DeniseGoldberg
06-19-2005, 03:12 AM
I like the looks of these shorts, but my PIs are as low in the front as I'm comfortable with so I'd be unlikely to switch to a pair of shorts that claim to be low-rise.

And I'm very happy that PI saw the error of their ways and redesigned their shorts once again - the version of their shorts that they were selling last year were so low in the front that I couldn't wear them! Luckily they are back to a reasonable rise now.

But Annie - let us know how these shorts work if you do try them! I would definitely like to know how low they are.

--- Denise

swlsue
06-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Cute shorts and I like the jersey that goes with it too.

I hope you come back and let us know how the shorts fit and feel.

annie
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Well, someone else is going to have to try the sportful shorts..... :o I saw them on a rider last night.... Not for me. They are cut a bit lower than I'd be comfortable with, and, maybe it because she had the white/black ones, but I tell you, it looked like the shorts were falling off and her whitey-tighties were flashing.... Not when you looked close, but at first glance, yes. I didn't care for that. Maybe the pink/black ones would be better, but I'm not chancing it. I went to an LBS and got a pair of Louis Garneau shorts, in a charcoal grey. They are very pretty. I guess I am tired of plain black. Am going to wear them for the first time tonight. Hope they feel as nice as they look!

annie

Irulan
06-23-2005, 02:11 PM
at first glance they remind me of the thong-over-tights gym look from days gone by.
~irulan

trigurl
06-24-2005, 07:53 AM
I like them! I may have to order some, I am ALL about pink, but not a girly girl :D

Let us know if you get them.