PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try Tenax?

Technotart
06-16-2005, 07:08 PM
http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=13818

Maybe they'd make my butt look smaller? Or maybe the white wouldn't be so darned heat absorbing? or maybe...I'm a shopaholic?

Seriously - if anyone has tried these or another Texax short, I'd like to hear your thoughts. I currently wear PI microsensor or microsensor 3D's.

DeniseGoldberg
06-17-2005, 05:20 AM
I've never tried these shorts, but personally I would steer away from the white. I see that the manufacturer has done the smart thing and the part of the shorts that you sit on is black (I once had a pair of light-colored shorts that very quickly ended up with a "seat tattoo" in a shade of brown...) - but I worry about what that white is going to look like when you're soaked with sweat. Is it going to stay white, or are we talking see-through here?

--- Denise

CorsairMac
06-17-2005, 08:01 AM
:eek: White Shorts??? I'm with Denise and have visions of white bathing suits from a few decades back! You sure looked Great in them but don't dare get them wet! Now the Black ones look tough cept for that little vent/elastic looking thingy on the thigh??

in answer to your ?? tho - no I"ve never worn Tenex (sp). Never even heard of them until just now. Did you call the TE ppl tho?.......I hear they try out the products so they might know more!

Technotart
06-17-2005, 06:23 PM
I didn't even THINK about the whole "seat tatoo" concept!! The seat on these is black though - and even soaked with sweat, I dont know that what amount of white is there would matter that much.

I wonder what the chamois is like in them.....

And I suppose they WOULD leave a pretty funny tan line!!!!