PDA

View Full Version : For Lab Owners

Selkie
04-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Thank goodness this jersey doesn't feature a Golden Retriever or I would not be able to resist

http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodRI_LUCKYLAB.html

Karma007
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM
That's cute! I have a t for Karma the whippet that says "see dog run...run, dog run!"

maillotpois
04-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Oh wow - and it's a brewery, too.

Possegal
04-03-2009, 09:32 AM
You are all making me want to order YET AGAIN. Must back away from the keyboard, must hide credit card........

GLC1968
04-03-2009, 09:39 AM
I've been to the Lucky Lab! Good beer...good food. The garlic in their hummus just about killed me (I must be part vampire) but YUM!

Cute jersey, too.

grey
04-03-2009, 06:22 PM
You are all making me want to order YET AGAIN. Must back away from the keyboard, must hide credit card........

Yup. I just made a second order for the month. Oops. :D

AnnieBikes
04-05-2009, 06:44 PM
I love it, I love it. We have owned five labs since I have been married and my husband is a homebrewer, too! Since I will be in Portland in August, I will HAVE to find this place!!

Beane
04-07-2009, 05:31 AM
posting this under "free gear" is a bit of a tease, isnt it??

-beane, whose lab would looove garlicky hummus :D

greycoral
04-07-2009, 09:05 PM
I love it, I love it. We have owned five labs since I have been married and my husband is a homebrewer, too! Since I will be in Portland in August, I will HAVE to find this place!!

There are two locations here in Portland :)

wildwillow
07-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Thank goodness this jersey doesn't feature a Golden Retriever or I would not be able to resist

http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodRI_LUCKYLAB.html

I found this:

http://bikingthings.com/labdogbijere1.html

tjf9
07-30-2009, 05:14 PM

Too bad you won't be here in Sept (the 13th to be exact). There's a ride called the Tour De Lab that takes you to all 3 breweries over about a 30 - 40 mile ride. It's awesome! You get a tail at the first stop, ears at the second and a nose at the third. It's hilarious!

Miranda
08-01-2009, 12:55 AM
I realize this thread is a bit old from org posting, but since someone else gave it a bump recently...

I might add that this jersey fits great too:).

I do not drink. But, I've owned two labs. The current one looks about like the dog in this jersey pic. Sooo... I finally caved and bought it.

Nice and visible as well.

The only beef I have with the jersey that I self-repaired out of will in keeping it is the zipper. The top was very scratchy in the finishing. Right at the neck/throat where it's most sensitive. I took one of my nail emery board files and wore this piece down a bit. Made it ok to wear then.

I'm thinking about wearing it on my next club ride actually. Should be interesting comments.

I'm sure for a lot of the guy riders it will be all about the beer:rolleyes:. My response for me will have to be, "...uuummm, 'no'... it's just a really really cute doggie:o...".:D

daisylubob
09-17-2009, 03:40 AM
OK this is a really wierd conicidence :confused:
I just looked at this post on Tuesday 9/15. I had not seen or heard of this 'Lucky Lab' beer before.
Wednesday 9/16, I went to the store. When I came out to my car, the car next to me had a 'Lucky Lab' sticker on the window! HOLY CRAP! this must mean I need to get one of those jerseys :cool: