PDA

View Full Version : Happy thanskgiving to US folks!!

Irulan
11-28-2002, 07:19 AM
I'm thankful that my hubby and kids support my need to ride.

I'm thankful for being in the right place in the right time when I was bike shopping.:D

I'm thankful for the best riding pals... Kamikaze 1 & 2, Tuff Girl, Smartypants and Cutie Pie... you gals are the greatest.

I'm thankful for great winter weather... clear cold sunny and frosty. OK, so riding on frsoty soil and frozen leaves is a little interesting... There will be plentyof skiing later on.

And all that usual stuff about world peace and so on...

Irulan

goddess1222
11-28-2002, 10:20 AM
i am thankful for my brand new exte ondo bright yellow winter windproof jacket, so cars can see me good.

i am thankful for good brakes, and the pedals that i used to hate but now i love.

i am thankful for all of you, who support me and my addiction to cycling. my hope is that i support yours.

Susan126
11-29-2002, 06:30 AM
I am thankful for my two beautiful kids!

I am thankful for my wonderful hubby of 25 years who is also my best friend and riding partner!

I am thankful for all my biking friends. Both my roadie friends and my mountain biking friends.

I am thankful for my health and outlook on life.

I am thankful for living in an area that allows me to bike all year long!

And I am thankful in the knowledge that there are a lot of other women out there just like me! :) Who share this love of riding and adventure!