PDA

View Full Version : Free: Handheld water bottle

OakLeaf
11-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Nathan QuickDraw Plus (http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodNN_4822N.html), color pink.

Used a few times but clean. I just don't like it. Free to USA address, I'll pay postage.

OakLeaf
11-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Claimed.

Grog
11-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Out of curiosity, what did you not like about it? I was considering getting one. (I also have a belt-style 2-bottle kit.)

OakLeaf
11-09-2008, 07:19 PM
I didn't like the weight at the end of my arm. Two would definitely be better than one, for balance. But still I had trouble with arm swing and it seemed like it was giving me shoulder trouble.

Also the cap leaks, just a little seepage but enough to make me afraid to put my phone in the pocket without a plastic bag over it.

I have a 3-bottle belt now and I'm much happier with it.

Grog
11-09-2008, 07:32 PM
I didn't like the weight at the end of my arm. Two would definitely be better than one, for balance. But still I had trouble with arm swing and it seemed like it was giving me shoulder trouble.

Also the cap leaks, just a little seepage but enough to make me afraid to put my phone in the pocket without a plastic bag over it.

I have a 3-bottle belt now and I'm much happier with it.

Thanks for the info!

Andrea
11-10-2008, 04:22 AM
I have a Nathan handheld that I love, and I can't stand anything on my waist while I run! I guess choice of water carrying device is almost as personal as bike saddle choice!

//Oh yeah- they also make a "hydration vest" that's awesome. Expensive, but very awesome.