PDA

View Full Version : Team LUNA Chix recruiting cycling teams!

Team LUNA Chix
10-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Team LUNA Chix looks to recruit!

Recognizing the importance of inspiration and motivation in women’s sports, LUNA is proud to expand their Team LUNA Chix Ambassador program. LUNA is now looking to recruit women who are interested in being a part of a running or cycling team. We are looking for women who are currently active in their sports and want to build their own team.

LUNA’s objectives for the program are:
1. Inspire, support, and motivate women through sport without an overly competitive environment.
2. Introduce and encourage women to join in, set goals, and have fun in their sport.
3. Set an example in the community as a team that supports various athletic levels.
4. Host clinics and fundraisers as a team that benefits the Breast Cancer Fund.
5. Get outside and play!

To learn more about the program and fill out an application, please e-mail us at lunabarmarketing@yahoogroups.com, or visit our website (http://www.lunabar.com/pages/teamluna_lunachix/). Applications are due November 23, 2008.

We are focusing on the following cities:
Phoenix, AZ
Los Angeles, CA
Orlando, FL
Minneapolis, MN
Columbus, OH
Cleveland, OH
Portland, OR
Eugene, OR
Pittsburg, PA
Philadelphia, PA
Dallas, TX
San Antonio, TX
Milwaukee, WI
Madison, WI

Please note: This is an extension of our current non-competitive LUNA Chix Ambassador programs, NOT an extension of our Professional Women’s Mountain Bike and Triathlon Teams.

MtnBikerChk
10-31-2008, 03:06 PM
I've tried to email twice and both times it was rejected :(

Team LUNA Chix
11-01-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm so sorry! My mistake! The e-mail is lunabarmarketing@yahoo.com (no groups)

Thanks for your interest!

indigoiis
11-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Would LOVE a team in RI - I know you have the running team in Providence, but I'd be totally willing to help organize a Providence biking "team."