PDA

View Full Version : Anyone coming in for the USGP this weekend in Louisville?

TrekJeni
10-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Just curious.

I'm racing in the Women's 3/4 category and Geoff's doing the 4's. At last look, the Men's 4 field is at 70! Amazing considering last weekend we did a race north of Columbus with three other women in my field and Geoff finishing mid pack in a field of 20.

I love living in Cincinnati. Now sure, it's not Portland where they get a 1000 people at a race, we still hosted a three day UCI weekend two weekends ago and have Louisville in our back yard for the first of the USGP series.

Bring yer cowbell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Streamers

SheFly
10-24-2008, 04:21 AM
Good luck! I have a couple of friends who will be racing in the Elite women's race this weekend. Sounds like fun, but a little far to drive from MA for a race :D.

I'll be ringing my cowbell for you! Have a great time.

SheFly

TrekJeni
10-24-2008, 06:18 AM
What are their names? I'll be sure to root for them.

We had Sue Butler - Monavie/Cannondale - stay at the house for our UCI weekend. It was awesome to have a pro in the house and one as cool as her was icing on the cake.

Streamers

SheFly
10-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Rebecca Wellons races for Ridley, and Amy Wallace races for Sachs. Both will be on the start line. I think Mo Bruno-Roy is registered as well, racing for Seven. All great women, and local to us on the east coast.

Rebecca is a teammate of mine during road season, and is having a terrific start to 'cross this year.

Have fun!

SheFly