PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday/Mother's Day Presents

slinkedog
05-09-2005, 05:43 PM
My husband got me the Shebeest Elite Distance 2 shorts and an S-cut tank in Shebiscus pink, plus some little pink socks. Can't wait to try them out!! :)

I'll give the report soon!

SadieKate
05-09-2005, 06:34 PM
And a pic! Sounds like hubby's a keeper too! But does he have a spurtle? :p

slinkedog
05-09-2005, 06:52 PM
I promise to take a pic soon. And sorry, no spurtles in our household. He has a really nice road bike, a track bike and some cool guitars, though. Do they count? :D

CorsairMac
05-09-2005, 07:42 PM
I promise to take a pic soon. And sorry, no spurtles in our household. He has a really nice road bike, a track bike and some cool guitars, though. Do they count? :D

they're a start - but it sounds like a spurtle needs to be added to my list of "things a man must have" before he can ask me out on a date! :p

slinkedog
05-10-2005, 03:12 PM
I just got done riding the trainer for an hour with my new shorts, jersey and socks. The shorts (Shebeest Elite Distance 2) are wonderful so far! I really like the material.. it feels more like a knit than lycra, but is stretchy. The chamois is honkin', but that's the point. It's still made out of the nice, more slippery fabric that I prefer so it doesn't bunch up in the girly bits.

The jersey (Shebeest S-cut tank) is wonderful! Shelf bra works well for cycling (couldn't run because of support issues.. I'm a 36D) and the fabric is buttery soft and wicks well. The back zipper pocket is perfect for stowing the remote. :) Love the no elastic hem. This jersey is non-binding anywhere and i really like it.

The low cut socks (also Shebeest) are nice and light. Great buy. I think they're around 7 or 8 bucks.

Hubby did great, and thanks to TE for carrying such great stuff! (He bought it all here!)

fixedgeargirl
05-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Way to go, Mr. Slinkie !!! Supporting you in your sport, recognizing your femininity(yay, pink!), sounds like a great guy!!!