PDA

View Full Version : Cranksports.com Gel and energy drinks

trek60
05-04-2005, 03:38 PM
For you guys out there that use gels and energy drinks, I have posted this before but it has been a while. Check cranksports.com, excellent deal for the quantity you get, 25%off of the order, free shipping, no tax if you live outside of California and you accumulate points for the next order and if you invite friends to buy, you accumalate more points towards the next order. The referral # is 1088. Also, if you like to log you workouts, they have a online application that you can keep track of your performance. I have used some of the other brands before and for the money you get more and the taste of their gels and drinks are good. I have tried gu, hammer gel, power gel and others and I now some people swear that some of the ones that I mentioned are the best thats ok too (only opinion here). Good, but if you are looking this is a good opportunity to try this brand and critique and save. I do not work for this company, however, I wish I did. I use this stuff every day. I average between 300 and 350 miles a week here in Florida. Have a good ride today. Later.

AutumnBreez
05-05-2005, 12:06 AM
These look great. thanks for the link. Will show my husband later today.

What is the best flavor? All a matter of tastes, but would like to know your favorite.

trek60
05-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Vanilla strawberry andtropical blast are my favorite