PDA

View Full Version : Who is riding El Tour de Tucson?

Dogmama
08-27-2008, 05:08 AM
And are any of you doing training rides? This year, I'm going to try to do the GABA sunday rides. Anybody else?

mimitabby
08-27-2008, 07:42 AM
Raleighdon is going to do it, but I chose to go to Italy instead. There might be a tour de tucson thread on bikejournal.

mtkitchn
08-27-2008, 03:24 PM
I'll be there! I've been pretty much off the bike for a month and a half, so I need to start training! I don't usually have too many Sundays off, but I'll try to get a few to come down and do those training rides. Do you have a schedule or a link?

maillotpois
08-27-2008, 03:48 PM
We're planning to go, but I wouldn't be around for any training rides.

Running Mommy
08-27-2008, 04:17 PM
We are doing it as a part of the Giant for Women program.
Some of the local shops are doing it as part of a whole training program thing, ala tnt but without the charity.
I was going to put the details on my website today, but seeing as how it's been HACKED!! Argh!!!
Send me a PM if you'd like to join us. It includes a jersey and dinner...

Dogmama
08-28-2008, 12:50 AM
I'll be there! I've been pretty much off the bike for a month and a half, so I need to start training! I don't usually have too many Sundays off, but I'll try to get a few to come down and do those training rides. Do you have a schedule or a link?

Google GABA Tucson & you should find something. They post the entire schedule on the website.

Running M. - I'm in Tucson, so wouldn't be making a lot of rides in Goodyear. Have fun - sounds like you have a good thing going.

PinkBike
09-03-2008, 10:14 PM
we're already registered for el tour.

training rides start this sunday and DH and i decided to go on out because we've been yearning for a long ride. finally! i'm actually getting excited just to get a long group ride in! i think we'll go out saturday and try mt. lemmon then stay overnight and do the east training ride sunday morning.

i combed the az cycling links looking for rides, it's time!!