shewhobikes
04-19-2005, 05:16 PM
want to know. :D

SadieKate
04-19-2005, 05:25 PM
I know! I know! Ok, I'll be quiet now. Cool tattoos though! :rolleyes:

Trek420
04-19-2005, 05:39 PM
got an oddly shaped envelope in todays mail. "what can this be? my brother's wedding reception invitation?"*

it's my temp tatt's and wrist-band thingie!! thanks team amici, I will wear them proudly.

*sadie your handwriting is similar to my brother's

SadieKate
04-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Trek, please send a pic when you do wear them (maybe on the Aids ride?). I thought I'd collect them in a Yahoo album - Amici Veloci sightings around the world. I'm hoping MassBikeBabe and Corsair cough up with some pics soon.

CorsairMac
04-19-2005, 08:07 PM
*bows head in shame* I had my temp tattoo on Sat so I could show everyone and the darn hot air balloon took it right off when I had to squeeze the balloon! :( but Now that I've got a digital camera (I couldn't seem to get anyone interested enough to come over and take pictures of my bikes so I just had to go buy my Own camera darnit!) I'll be sure and get pixs of the full-blown baby!.....I've entered in my first organized ride next Sat - 50 miles to help support the local YMCA. I'm planning on wearing my tattoo and I made sure all the bands were on the bikes! I figured it was the closest I could come to riding with Amici Veloci on Their ride!

nuthatch
04-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Way to go Corsair! TEAM SPIRIT!!!

spazzdog
04-20-2005, 04:47 AM
Can I wear one to show support for the team? I'm going up to a big Crit race (to watch) the end of the month and I could wear it there.

Sadie, if yes, PM me and I'll send you my snail mail address.

spazz - having tattoo envy

SadieKate
04-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Check, err, tattoo is in the mail.

SK